Posts tagged timeline
Today we released Windmill 0.8.2 which includes some important bug fixes, and very exciting feature work.
- Addition of firebug lite support in IDE and Testing Application
- Fully functional wxWindmill contrib application
- Enhanced ‘smart’ recorder
- Auto element scroll into view to more closely simulate users
Bug Fixes include:
- Windmill defaulting to timeout for starting service loop
- Many others, view the timeline
We feel 0.8.2 is a very stable and useable release so we are going to begin our effort to get the word out about the project. To aid in this effort we now have a Windmill Twitter Feed to keep you up to date on new releases, events, blog announcements etc.
To start using wxWindmill, please refer to the wxWindmill Wiki Page
sudo easy_install -U windmill